Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday Fun at Adult World



Yesterday I went to Adult World in Riebeeck Street. Haven't been there for some time, and it was quiet. I now remember why I don't go there so often: - the staff are so full of attitude and unfriendly. Aslo, they have put their entrance price up from R20 to R30 - that's a hell of a jump, far more than inflation....


There was one guy there, tall, skin-head look. First sucked me through the glory hole, but fuck man, why cant guys learn to suck - all teeth and no technique.....


Pulled my dick back out and went for a walk around, still nobody else - skin-head was now in a cubicle, was randy, so went in. He striped immediatly and was on his knees - wanted to be dominated, which I quickly did and roughed him up for not being able to suck like a pig slut should be able to do - turned him around and worked his ass, opened him up wide, had him moaning and snorting the poppers, pushed my cock in, fucked for a while, pulled out, dressed up and left.


That will teach him for being such a lousy sucker.....


No comments:

Post a Comment